Meet the Carve for Cancer Team. Everyone at Carve for Cancer Inc. is an unpaid volunteer dedicated to our mission.
"Shredding blood cancers through extreme snow-sports fundraising events and awareness campaigns.”
What We've Achieved
Since our inception in 2012 C4C has come a long way!
- February 2012 our inaugural event takes place at Montage Mountain in Scranton, PA.
- 2013 Carve for Cancer moves to Big Boulder Mountain in Lake Harmony PA
- February 2016 Carve raises $10,000 for the University of Washington Medicine Advancement work on T-Cell Lymphoma
- September 2016 Carve for Cancer Partners with Kick for Cancer to raise thousands of dollars in long-board skating event in Philadelphia, PA
- February 4 2016 the largest Carve for Cancer event ever scheduled for Jack Frost/Big Boulder Mountain in Lake Harmony PA.